“Loopy HD. Double-tap to open.”
Loopy’s now VoiceOver-accessible for blind users!
Here’s what else is new:
- Added “Toggle Reverse” MIDI Action
- Revised behaviour of “Toggle record, then record next track”, “Toggle record, mute, then record next track” and “Mute and unmute next muted track” controller functions
- Auto-select tracks when recording while using MIDI/Bluetooth controllers
- Added “Simultaneous Recording” setting
- Re-record action now cancels in-progress recordings
- Accuracy improvements in MIDI sync
- Reduced loop boundary crossfade duration
- Assorted bug fixes
Please note: As of this version, Loopy’s no longer iOS 4 compatible. If you are one of those users still on iOS 4, I recommend you back up the existing version of Loopy prior to updating, by right-clicking Loopy in your apps list in iTunes, and clicking “Show in Finder”, then copying that file somewhere safe.