Links for March 17th through April 24th:
- XSD Schema XML Validator A XSD Schema validator in Java, provides lots of useful information; use it with a schema and an xml instance
- Three20 Three20 is a collection of iPhone UI classes, like a photo viewer, and general utilities, like an HTTP disk cache. Three20 is derived from the Facebook iPhone app, which is one of the most downloaded iPhone apps ever.
- CSS Decorative Gallery …How to decorate your images and photo galleries without editing the source images. The trick is very simple. All you need is an extra <span> tag and apply a background image to create the overlaying effect.
- Comet (programming) – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Comet is a neologism to describe a web application model in which a long-held HTTP request allows a web server to push data to a browser, without the browser explicitly requesting it
- Cocoa Is My Girlfriend » Cocoa Tutorial: awakeFromNib vs applicationDidFinishLaunching A very good overview of the 'startup' procedure for objects stored in IB nib/xibs.