Links for November 24th through December 9th:
- Creating libraries for the iPhone Discussion on creating static libraries for the iPhone
- Photoshop Tutorials – Layered HDR Tone Mapping Learn how to tone map with Photoshop CS3 to create beautiful high dynamic range (HDR) photos. The final result is exceedingly better than Photoshop's local adaptation and similar to Photomatix's tone mapping.
- Ajaxload – Ajax loading gif generator Generate loading animation images, given type, background and foreground.
- Free Texture Tuesday | BittBox "Jay over at Bittbox has just announced that he will be giving away five high resolution textures (3,000 x 2,000 pixels) every Tuesday of the year, absolutely free!"
- GeoNames Free service (including webservice) to search for place names, yielding co-ordinates and a feature class.